Sound

Hi, people peacemaker here back to talk about science. We started sound!!!! So I am going to talk about it. The properties of sound. what I am going to be talking about
  • sound travel.
  • sound reflecting.
  • sound can be absorbed.
  • sound can be modified.
  • sound is caused by vibration.
and here is a video of how light travel. what are the 4 properties of sound, here’s a video hope you enjoy.  First is what is sound here is a video. Next, how does sound travel you guessed it here is a video. Here is a video of what is vibration. Last but not least what is pitch? Pitch is like the sound of your voice. if you scream it is a very loud pitch. If you whisper it is a low pitch. Fun fact. pitch is measured in hertz (Hz). Finally, volume hope you enjoy it. volume is the pitch of your voice. if you scream it is a loud volume and hurts your ears. but if you say pss that is a low volume. Here is how a ear work above hope you enjoy.              

5 thoughts on “Sound”

1. Hi peacemaker, I liked your blog. I think you put in a lot of detail, and it was interesting to read. I liked your videos, and how you explained how the ear works. Thank you for posting this blog, it was fun to read!

2. Hi peacemaker, I really liked your blog. I think you put in a lot of of info and it was interesting to read its a fun and intresing blog. I liked the wat you made it.